On 15th June, as part of my half-century birthday celebrations I held a raffle for charity. All prizes had been donated by local businesses, family, and friends. We had some fantastic prizes to give away and raised £326 on the evening – all of which will be split evenly between my two charities.
A HUGE thanks therefore goes to the following prize donors!!
- The Wheel at Ticknall – Two course meal for two.
- Ask Italian, Ashby – Vouchers and a bottle of Prosecco Brut.
- Sweet Memory Lane, Ashby – Sweet tree.
- Derby County Football Club – Match day tickets for two for the 2013-2014 season.
- The Posh Pantry, Ashby – Grocery Hamper
- Grace & Co Jewellers, Ashby – Necklace and Earring set
- This and That, Ashby – Scented candle
- Toxic Cherry, Ashby – Products and lotions
- Dean & Smedley, Ashby – Photo portrait sitting and free print
- Fine Cuisine, Ashby – Meal for two
- Clipper USB Memory Sticks – Clipper
- RNLI Model Boat & Cuddly Toy (Mr & Mrs Bell)
- Bottle of Wine (My mum)
- Bottle of Wine (Mrs Sorrie)
- Bottle of Whiskey (Mr & Mrs Griffin)
Apart from the raffle there was a live band (Full Loaded from Tamworth) who helped make the evening a huge success.